1 year Maternity Contract. This is a great opportunity to really get involved in the business, looking after all aspects of HR and Operations. Based in lovely offices in the heart of the City, you will be joining them at a very exciting time of growth for the business, with new global offices opening up and expansion in their London HQ. The role needs someone with a down to earth attitude and masses of common sense, who enjoys using their experience in HR to create a happy working environment within the office, they have an open door policy with a flat structure, where an employee’s voice is heard and opinions sought. They have reduced their attrition rate over the last few years to a single figure %, and they are very keen this continues.
If you want to use your experience in:
• HR & Ops within a medium sized organisation
• Understanding one size does not fit all
• Solving complex and wide ranging problems
• Communicating at all levels
• Adopting a firm but fair approach
• Spreadsheets, policies and procedures
• Legislation and how Article 50 will affect some employees
This is a lovely opportunity to join a thriving organisation at an exciting time of positive change and using your HR experience to keep them in the right direction.
Please contact Esther Marsden